Action Driven-Disciplined-Political Clarity
The Tasks of Caucus in Growing Gauteng Together!
Date: 29 June 2019
Time: 09:00am to 16:00pm
Venue: Irene Country Lodge
All MPL's, Chief Whip's, Municipalities from all over the Gauteng Province will be present on this day.
The following are the objectives which this Lekgotla would seek to achieve, the program is largely influenced by the resolutions emanating from the ANC PEC Lekgotla. These are the objectives:
- Ensure that the ANC Manifesto commitments are implemented by the Gauteng Provincial Government (GPG)
- Enable the infusing of a political driven oversight work over the Executive in ensuring that GPG implements ANC Manifesto commitments
- Ensure that Outreach work of Caucus is geared towards connecting the ANC representatives with it's constituencies on an on-going basis
- Heighten the urgency of action in providing satisfactory service delivery to our constituency as part of the 2021 ANC Elections Campaign
- Mainstreaming of gender and youth issues in the legislative work
- Provide on an on-going basis political and academic training for all Caucus members as a way of strengthening their work in the legislature