ANC GAUTENG PLANNING, MONITORING AND EVALUATION UNIT (PMEU)
DRAFT SKILLS MATRIX FORM(QUESTIONNAIRES)
The Provincial Secretary’s Office has commissioned the Gauteng Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation Unit [PMEU] of the ANC to conduct a skills audit of all members of the Organisation in the province. The audit is part of the broader project of compiling a comprehensive profile of the membership of the ANC in Gauteng.
The skills audit will among other things assist the organization to understand the capacity it commands through the members and how much capacity can be deployed to advance the mission and strategic objectives of the Organisation.
The ANC Gauteng Skills Audit has five (5) objectives and outcomes:
• To understand Skills required and gaps the organization currently has – GAP ANALYSIS.
• To conduct an analysis of development needs for leadership at all levels (BEC; ZEC; REC and PEC) and those deployed in government.
• To compile a list of cadres who need development.
• To package data that can be used for purposes such as internal selection.
• To package general information that can be used for dynamic succession planning and cadre deployment and redeployment.
1. Benefits of a Skills Audit
The key benefits of a skills audit are many and varying, but the most important for ANC purposes are listed here below:
• The ANC will have improved skills and knowledge for governance and organizational development.
• ANC will also have less training and development costs, as development efforts become more focused.
• Furthermore, acquisition and use of information coming out of a skills audit will be used for purposes such as internal cadre selection, placement, and deployment.
• Ultimately, the skills audit exercise will help the ANC in and outside government to enhance service delivery as our cadres are better matched to their positions.
Herein attached is the Skills Audit Matrix Form which must be filled completely and accurately and returned to the address specified.
Click The Link Below to Complete The Survey
ANC GAUTENG SKILLS AUDIT FOR COUNCILLORS 2021
The ANC Gauteng Local Government Forum resolved that Chief Whips in the municipalities should conduct an end of term assessment of the skills of the current crop of ANC Councillors. The audit will serve to assist the ANC when it implements the principles of change and continuity during the deployment of Councillors for the 2021 to 2026 political term of local government. To this end, the skills audit is expected to measure the capacity development of Councillors during the current term of 2016 to 2021. The results of the audit can be used by the ANC to make a determination of deployment based on the type of skills and capacities required to implement the manifesto commitments of the 2021 to 2026 political term.
Please click on the below link to complete the survey: